The Silver Eagle is the most recognized bullion coin in the world and has always remained popular with investors typically outselling other silver bullion coins.
– Each coin is struck in one troy ounce of 99.9% pure silver in BU condition.
– Sovereign coin backed by the US Government with a face value of $1 (USD).
– Obverse: Features the iconic Walking Liberty. The design of the Walking Liberty was created in 1916 by Adolph A. Weinman and depicts Lady Liberty walking toward the sun on the horizon.
– Reverse: Features the heraldic eagle of the United States. First designed in 1794, the heraldic eagle was modified by John Mercanti for the debut of this series.
– Individual coins come in an acrylic capsule. Purchases of 20 come in a mint tube and purchases of 500 come in a monster box.
It is interesting to note there will be a new design on the reverse of the coin later on in 2021 to coincide with the 35th anniversary of the release of the series.
We take pride that our prices are the cheapest around so if you see another bullion house selling this coin/bar cheaper than us, please let us know. Please feel free to get in touch if you have any further questions.