This 2022 Year of the Tiger coin is the third release of the Perth Mint Lunar Series III.
The Lunar Series II which concluded in 2019 was a huge success and history has shown the premiums in the secondary market have increased with time particularly for the first few coins which are harder to come by as the series goes on.
– Each coin is struck in 1 troy ounce of 99.99% pure silver in BU condition.
– Sovereign coin backed by the Australian Government with a face value of $1 (AUD).
– Obverse: Features the image of Queen Elizabeth II. This portrait was created by Jody Clark and is the latest effigy depicting the Queen wearing the Royal Diadem crown, earrings, and the Victorian coronation necklace.
– Reverse: Features the Year of the Tiger design of a cub following its proud parent. This imagery was designed by Ing Ing Jong.
– Individual coins come in its original mint capsule.
– Limited mintage of 300,000 coins.