Please note: This is a pre-sale item which we expect to receive at the end of July.
This beautiful coin marks the conclusion to the popular Queen’s Beasts series by The Royal Mint. The special design features all ten animals of the Queen’s Beast collection on one coin.
- – This is a sovereign coin backed by the British Government with a face value of 5 GBP.
- – Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
- – Reverse: Features all ten formidable Beasts designed by Jody Clark
- – 10 or more coins come in Royal mint tubes. Orders of 200 coins or more are packaged in Monster Boxes.
The Queen’s Beasts Series began in 2016-2021 and has been very popular among collectors and investors alike with coins being released in both proof and BU across gold, silver and platinum in a variety of sizes.
The Queen’s Beasts series represents the ten mythical and symbolic creatures whose statues stood guard over Her Majesty the Queen during her coronation ceremony at Westminster Abbey in 1953. Each of the Queen’s Beasts demonstrate the significance and importance of the Queen’s lineage and royal ancestry. The ten Beasts with the year the BU coin was released are:
- 2016 The Lion of England
- 2017 The Griffin of Edward III
- 2017 The Red Dragon of Wales
- 2018 The Unicorn of Scotland
- 2018 The Black Bull of Clarence
- 2019 The Falcon of the Plantagenets
- 2019 The Yale of Beaufort
- 2020 The White Lion of Mortimer
- 2020 The White Horse of Hanover
- 2021 The White Greyhound of Richmond
While many bullion dealers are sold out of the previous Beasts coins, we are fortunate to also have the ten Queens Beasts 2oz silver coins to purchase at an incredible price. Along with the 11th coin, you could be the owner of a very sought after coin set which can be passed down the generations.