The British Silver Britannia is a stunning coin featuring a figure whose effigy dates back more than 2,000 years through British history. With the release of the 2021 British Slver Britannias, the Royal Mint includes four individual security features. These include a micro-text inscription within the rim that reads, Decus Et Tutamen (Latin for An ornament and a safeguard) and tincture lines within the stripes of the Union Jack. Furthermore the background surface animation imitates the movement of ocean waves and a latent security feature switches from a padlock to a trident.
– Each coin is struck in 1 troy ounce of 99.9% pure silver in BU condition.
– Sovereign coin backed by the British Government with a face value of 2 POUND sterling (GBP).
– Obverse: Features the image of Queen Elizabeth II. This portrait was created by Jody Clark and is the latest (sixth-generation) effigy depicting the Queen wearing the Royal Diadem crown, earrings, and the Victorian coronation necklace.
– Reverse: Depicts the image of Britannia.
– Individual coins come in a plastic sleeve. Purchases of 25 come in a mint tube. Purchases of 500 come in a sealed monster box.
We take pride that our prices are the cheapest around so if you see another bullion house selling this coin/bar cheaper than us, please let us know. Please feel free to get in touch if you have any further questions.