The Australian Silver Kangaroo coin is a popular choice because of the cheaper premiums relative to other sovereign coins. It features a simple design of the Red Kangaroo.
– Each coin is struck in 1 troy ounce of 99.99% pure silver in BU condition.
– Sovereign coin backed by the Australian Government with a face value of $1 (AUD).
– Obverse: Features the image of Queen Elizabeth II. This portrait was created by Jody Clark and is the latest effigy depicting the Queen wearing the Royal Diadem crown, earrings, and the Victorian coronation necklace.
– Reverse: Depicts an image of the Red Kangaroo.
– Individual coins come in a plastic sleeve. Purchases of 25 come in a mint tube. Purchases of 500 coin in a mint monster box.
We take pride that our prices are the cheapest around so if you see another bullion house selling this coin/bar cheaper than us, please let us know. Please feel free to get in touch if you have any further questions.