This 2020 Year of the Mouse coin is the first release of the Perth Mint Lunar Series III.
The Lunar Series II which concluded in 2019 was a huge success and history has shown the premiums in the secondary market have increased with time particularly for the first few coins which are harder to come by as the series goes on.
This is an opportunity to own the first coin in the Series III at a very competitive price at a time when alot of other bullion houses are sold out or have substantially increased their prices.
– Each coin is struck in 1 troy ounce of 99.99% pure silver in BU condition.
– Sovereign coin backed by the Australian Government with a face value of $1 (AUD).
– Obverse: Features the image of Queen Elizabeth II. This portrait was created by Jody Clark and is the latest effigy depicting the Queen wearing the Royal Diadem crown, earrings, and the Victorian coronation necklace.
– Reverse: Features the Year of the Mouse design depicting two mice climbing on a stalk of corn. This imagery was designed by Ing Ing Jong.
– Individual coins come in its original mint capsule.
– Limtied mintage of 300,000 coins.
We take pride that our prices are the cheapest around so if you see another bullion house selling this coin/bar cheaper than us, please let us know. Please feel free to get in touch if you have any further questions.