The Rectangular Dragon coins were first released in 2018 and were an innovative design for the Perth Mint. These coins have proved to be extremely popular selling out within a few months and well sought after. This batch is from unopened mint boxes.
– 3rd issue of the Rectangular Dragon series.
– Each coin is struck in 1 troy ounce of 99.99% pure silver in BU condition.
– Sovereign coin backed by the Australian Government with a face value of $1 (AUD).
– Obverse: Features the image of Queen Elizabeth II. This portrait was created by Jody Clark and is the latest effigy depicting the Queen wearing the Royal Diadem crown, earrings, and the Victorian coronation necklace.
– Reverse: Depicts an image of two dragons pursuing a flaming pearl.
– Individual coins come in an acrylic capsule. Purchases of 20 come in a mint tube. Purchases of 200 coin in a mini mint monster box.
– Limited mintage of only 250,000 coins.
We take pride that our prices are the cheapest around so if you see another bullion house selling this coin/bar cheaper than us, please let us know. Please feel free to get in touch if you have any further questions.