This 2018 silver coin by the Rand Refinery was the first bullion Silver Krugerrand. This 2018 coin was released following the 2017 anniversary premium bullion coin. Since it is the first released bullion coin, it is very popular with investors and collectors alike and is currently sold out in pretty much all other bullion houses.
– Each coin is struck in 1 troy ounce of 99.9% pure silver in BU condition.
– Sovereign coin backed by the Australian Government with a face value of $1 (AUD).
– Obverse: Depicts the likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first President, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
– Reverse: A Springbok antelope, the national animal of South Africa.
– Individual coins come in an acrylic capsule. Purchases of 25 come in a mint tube. If you want to purchase more than 100 pieces, please contact us.
We take pride that our prices are the cheapest around so if you see another bullion house selling this coin/bar cheaper than us, please let us know. Please feel free to get in touch if you have any further questions.