Please note: This beautiful set includes all 11 Queens Beasts in a bespoke customized presentation box. The presentation box is not available anywhere else in the world. Pictures do not do this beautiful set justice.
The Queen’s Beasts series represents the ten mythical and symbolic creatures whose statues stood guard over Her Majesty the Queen during her coronation ceremony at Westminster Abbey in 1953. Each of the Queen’s Beasts demonstrate the significance and importance of the Queen’s lineage and royal ancestry. The bullion series recently concluded with the 11th and final release of the 2021 Silver Completer which features all 10 of Her Majesty’s Beasts. This eleven-coin set includes every 2 oz. silver bullion issue ever released in the series between its years of issuance 2016-2021.
- Each coin is struck from 2 ounces of .9999 fine silver.
- Issued by The Royal Mint, each coin is £5 legal tender.
- This set includes every 2 oz. silver bullion coin released in the Queen’s Beasts series.
This Set Includes:
- 2016 The Lion of England
- 2017 The Griffin of Edward III
- 2017 The Red Dragon of Wales
- 2018 The Unicorn of Scotland
- 2018 The Black Bull of Clarence
- 2019 The Falcon of the Plantagenets
- 2019 The Yale of Beaufort
- 2020 The White Lion of Mortimer
- 2020 The White Horse of Hanover
- 2021 The White Greyhound of Richmond
- 2021 The Completer
Obverse: All eleven coins in the set bear the same obverse design, which features the fifth portrait of Queen Elizabeth II designed by Jody Clark, a designer at The Royal Mint. The reverse also includes the inscriptions “Elizabeth II D G REG F D,” which stands for By the Grace of God, Queen and Defender of the Faith, and the denomination, “£5”.