This coin is from the successful Lunar Series II program which ran from 2008 till its completion in 2019. This colorized version is very difficult to find at such a great price and is perfect to give as a gift
– Each coin is struck in 0.5 troy ounce of 99.99% pure silver in colorized BU condition.
– Sovereign coin backed by the Australian Government with a face value of $0.50 (AUD).
– Obverse: Features the image of Queen Elizabeth II. The Perth Mint continues to use the Ian Rank-Broadley’s 1998 image of Her Majesty.
– Reverse: Features the Year of the Goat design in color.
- – A very limited mintage of 19,847
We take pride that our prices are the cheapest around so if you see another bullion house selling this coin/bar cheaper than us, please let us know. Please feel free to get in touch if you have any further questions.