The Canadian Silver Maple Leaf remains one of the worlds best selling silver bullion coins. The series was first introduced by the Royal Canadian Mint in 1988 and the first in the world to feature 0.9999 purity.
– Each coin is struck in one troy ounce of 99.99% pure silver in BU condition.
– Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian Government with a face value of $5 (CAD).
– Obverse: Features a depiction of Queen Elizabeth II from a 2003 design from Susanna Blunt.
– Reverse: Features a design of the sugar maple leaf, a historic image created in 1979 by Walter Ott for the debut of the Canadian Gold Maple Leafs. The reverse field features a micro laser-engraved maple leaf privy mark. Inside of this privy mark is the 14 date and it is only visible under magnification.
– Individual coins come in an acrylic capsule. Purchases of 25 come in a mint tube.
We take pride that our prices are the cheapest around so if you see another bullion house selling this coin/bar cheaper than us, please let us know. Please feel free to get in touch if you have any further questions.