This coin is from the successful Lunar Series II program which ran from 2008 till its completion in 2019. The colorized version of the 2014 Year of the Horse coin is particularly stunning and hard to come by at such a competitive price.
– Each coin is struck in 1 troy ounce of 99.99% pure silver in BU condition.
– Sovereign coin backed by the Australian Government with a face value of $1 (AUD).
– Obverse: Features the image of Queen Elizabeth II. The Perth Mint continues to use the Ian Rank-Broadley’s 1998 image of Her Majesty.
– Reverse: Features a colorized Year of the Horse design.
– Individual coins come in its original mint capsule.
We take pride that our prices are the cheapest around so if you see another bullion house selling this coin/bar cheaper than us, please let us know. Please feel free to get in touch if you have any further questions.