This is a beautiful and popular coin which is hard to come by nowadays at a competitive price.
– Each coin is struck in 1 troy ounce of 99.9% pure silver in BU condition.
– Sovereign coin backed by the Australian Government with a face value of $1 (AUD).
– Obverse: Features the image of Queen Elizabeth II. The Perth Mint continues to use the Ian Rank-Broadley’s 1998 image of Her Majesty.
– Reverse: Depicts an image of a female crocodile with her jaws spread wide.
– Individual coins come in an acrylic capsule. Purchases of 25 come in a mint tube.
– Worldwide mintage of 1,000,000 coins.
We take pride that our prices are the cheapest around so if you see another bullion house selling this coin/bar cheaper than us, please let us know. Please feel free to get in touch if you have any further questions.