Since 1983, the Chinese Silver Panda Coins have grown to be an iconic series known for its fine artistry and high quality. Each year depicts a different scene of China’s most beloved animal. The Chinese Silver Panda coins are minted by China’s Shenzhen-Guobao Mint.
– Each coin is struck in one troy ounce of 99.9% pure silver in BU condition.
– Sovereign coin backed by the Chinese Government with a face value of 10 (Yuan).
– Obverse: Despicts the familiar Chinese Temple of Heaven along with the inscription for the Peoples Republic of China spelled out in Chinese characters.
– Reverse: The 2015 design features the image of a single Panda which appears to be sitting on the forest floor eating bamboo leaves.
– Individual coins come in its original mint capsule. Purchases of 30 coins come in a sheet and a purchase of 600 comes in a mint box.
– This is the last Panda release weighed in troy ounces.
We take pride that our prices are the cheapest around so if you see another bullion house selling this coin/bar cheaper than us, please let us know. Please feel free to get in touch if you have any further questions.